Review Student Accommodation in Northampton, University Student Houses | RLSA



In accordance with the Housing Act 2004, Richard Lee Student Accommodation is obliged to hold Licences for ‘Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)’ for each of the following properties: -

HMO Licences are granted by West Northants Council (WNC).

Full details can be obtained by contacting the Council by phone on 0300 330 7000.